Saturday, August 7, 2010

More Notes

An email I just found from Craig from five years ago:

"Out of everyone in the whole world, you are the
greatest. I love you little girl with all my heart.
Everytime I need help, your right there beside me. And
thats not the country music talking, It's the truth."


And this is one of those stupid quizzes you fill in about the other person. Craig completed this one about me way back in 2002:

Your name: Craig Garvin

Where did we meet? "Forest Lawn Cafeteria"

Take a stab at my middle name: Martha

How long have you known me?: A year and 4 months (believe it was in November of 2001)

Do I smoke?: Hell no.

Do I believe in God?: With Compassion.

What was your first impression of me upon meeting?: Look out and stay out of her way. (Well you want the truth dont you)

What's my age?: 17

And my birthday?: September 26 1984

What colour hair do I have?: Brown

And colour eyes: Brown

Do I have any siblings?: Do you ever. 4 to be exact.

Have you ever had a crush on me?: Ever since I met you.

What's one of my favourite things to do?: Lay on my bed as I hold you, then fall asleep in my arms.

Do you remember one of the first things I said to you?: "What are you looking at?"

What's my favourite type of music?:Wow. This is a toss-up. You enjoy band music(Big Band I believe it's called) as well as Christian music. You also enjoy pop music which is up beat and really says something. Pop music like Backstreet Boys (I want it that way) not some group like Destinys Chid (Bootylishes). You also
have a thing for Black People singing. So to answer your question, I would say your favourite type of music would have to be music "Which has Feeling".

What is the best feature about me?: Your Caring and Compassionate Character. I have always enjoyed your Warm Personality. For example, I know I can always talk to you because you will always be there to listen. You have a Huge Heart of Gold which makes you
very appealing to anyone who knows you and has a heart beat. Your best feature is the fact that you are Emily Kolman/Garvin.

Am I shy or outgoing?:Depends where we are. Afterall I see the many Sides of you.(Insert Gasp Here)

Would you say I am funny?: You know damb well I would.

Am I a rebel or do follow all the rules?: Again, there are those Sides of you again. In public, definitely all the rules. But in private, Well???????

Any special talents?: Many. Being the Talented musician and a wonderfull writer you are, puts you at the top of the talented list. You also have a talent for running into "MG".(Slap me at will).

Would you consider me a friend?: For the rest of my life.

Have you ever seen me cry?: The first time was when Lydia dident come home. I walked down the stairs to the Phys-ed office and there you where. Since then I have seen and felt you cry on many different occaions ranging from anger and frustration to Joy and
Overwhelming Love and Happiness.

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? See this coming? The one and only, Emma-Cakes.

What's your favourite memory of me?: Too many to chose from honey. All the times on the steps talking in the winter; going to all thoes movies(Saving Silvermand and Time Machine); or on my bed either laying there peacefully or watching a movie or "watching a movie" are Great Memories. But specifically, going to the Calgary Tower just to talk; When you took my stubborn ass to the hospital; When we froze our asses off looking down on the City from just beyond the Saddledome are Cherished Memories. O.k here we go. On
the morning you left for Vancouver I took you for McDonalds breakfast and we went for a walk on "The Hill". It was a bright sunny morning with a clear view of the city. We dident say much that morning but we both thanked God many times in our hearts for this time we had together. It was time that was ment just for us as we walked and held hands simply enjoying one anothers precious presence. Priceless.

What single trait about me annoys you the most?: Slamming the damb door.

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would you want to take with us?: A box with all our notes and cards in it with just enough room for a Bible.


Ah, I needed these today.

144 days since I last saw you and you are still making me smile.

I miss you, babe.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily - I found your blog on ywbb.org. I'm going through a similar situation... perhaps we can chat by email? I found your blog to be an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Janet! You can email me at emily_kolman@yahoo.ca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet! love it when I find these things!!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete