Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Done Like Dinner!

I have finally finished my Victim Impact Statement!

As predicted, I left it until the very last minute where inspiration finally struck, just in the nic (is that how you spell nic?) of time! Am breathing a huge sigh of relief. So glad to be done.

Now if I could just get through even one page of it without breaking down sobbing and having to repeatedly blow my nose. That'd be great.

No more stressing about this for at least a few weeks now. Once it's submitted, I vow to not think about it until I have to. Or at least not think about it constantly all day, every day.

I look forward to the day when all this court stuff is done and behind me and I can finally get on with my life.

1 comment:

  1. 100,000,000.000,000 points to Widow!! That is worth a zillion more points than conquering the fridge! I am so glad for you that that burden is 'for the time being' looked after. I will pray for strength for you when the time comes to face it again. In the meantime, I think you are right....try not to dwell it on it.....give your heart and brain a little rest about that one. (MUCH easier said than done, I suspect) I am SO proud of the effort you put into being doggedly determined to working through all these mountains you are facing. We pray for you daily - for the strength to try to just keep putting one foot in front of the other, and facing and dealing with just one moment at a time.

    ReplyDelete